DONATE Walgreens Cash Rewards to Challenge Mountain
Challenge Mountain is participating in the myWalgreens donation program. Until the end of February 2022, you can donate your myWalgreens cash rewards to Challenge Mountain. At Walgreens, you’ll earn unlimited 1% Walgreens Cash Rewards when you shop. Then, simply choose how much to donate. It’s that easy. Whether you’d like to contribute $1, $5, or more of your Walgreens Cash Rewards, you’ll be making a big difference. Every little bit adds up to support adaptive recreation for individuals living with disabilities.
To learn more about the myWalgreens program, visit walgreens.com/mywalgreens.
STEPS to DONATE
FOLLOW THE STEPS in the video above to DONATE via the Walgreens app.
Having trouble finding the donate button?
- Navigate to the bottom tabs in the app. Select the “Shop & Savings” tab.
- Select the “Savings” tab that pops up.
- Scroll down to the “Do good at home/Donate” button, select.
- Enter zip code and choose Challenge Mountain as the organization to donate to.
- Enter Cash Reward amount and select “Donate”.
STEPS on how to DONATE via web browser.
- Select the “Donate ONLINE” link above.
- Sign In or Sign up to Walgreens.
- Select the drop down menu in the upper left corner.
- Scroll down and select the “My Walgreens” tab.
- A new page will pop up. Scroll down to the “Donate Now” button.
- Select Challenge mountain as the organization to donate to.
- Put in the dollar amount you’d like to donate
- Then select the “Donate” button.