Giving Tuesday has become an international day of holiday giving. Coupled with the act of generosity, donations to non-profit 501c3 organizations such as Challenge Mountain benefit from year-end tax deductions as well.
Unleash YOUR Generosity
…and You’ll DOUBLE Your Donation!
Challenge Mountain is excited to announce that Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf has offered a $30,000 MATCHING GRANT to encourage first-time, renewing and recurring contributions before the end of the year. After seeing how Challenge Mountain participants thrive in an atmosphere of supportive activity, they wanted to do more. “We are truly humbled by this generous donation from Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf,” shares Executive Director Elizabeth Looze.
Current donors who increase their annual donations, donors who sign up for recurring donations, and first-time donors all benefit from this exciting—and cost effective—way to DOUBLE THE IMPACT of their philanthropy.
Donations to Challenge Mountain support year-round recreational opportunities and social activities for individuals with physical and cognitive disabilities. Although activities were limited in 2020, this past year became a year of innovation and resilience. Smiling faces, positive feedback and requests for “more” reinforce the need and desire for Challenge Mountain programming.
Here’s how your gifts make a difference for so many:
- $1,000 Donation— Builds confidence, self-worth and independence for 20 students participating in a day of Equine Therapy.
- $500—Provides a full day of skiing and snowsports experiences for a local classroom of students with special needs
- $250 Donation—Offers golf lessons and a Young Americans afternoon for 3 Spirit Day Camp participants.
- $100 Donation—Supports 4 students with special needs to experience peer support with a sense of adventure through a day of low and high ropes course challenges.
- $50 Donation—Covers the cost of art materials for 10 adults participating in art classes at Challenge Mountain.
100% of CONTRIBUTIONS directly support children, youth and adults participating in year-round adaptive recreational programs with life-enriching experiences.
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Consult with your tax advisor for details.