Generous Challenge Grant:
Double the Impact of Your Year-end Giving
Challenge Mountain is excited to announce that a caring group of donors is presenting a challenge grant and will match all contributions made before January 1, 2023, dollar-for-dollar up to $40,000. Best of all, 100% of your donation is designated for adaptive recreation, cultural programs and social activities.
Executive Director, Elizabeth Looze states, “This challenge grant is an amazing example of the Challenge Mountain motto in action, Great Things Happen Together. At Challenge Mountain, participant experiences are what matters most: the smiles, the bonding, the laughter, the personal bests of all involved! The commitment of our generous supporters make these experiences possible.”
All donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar providing social, cultural and recreational opportunities for individuals living with disabilities!
Our lead donor, Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf, has been part of Challenge Mountain Spirit Day Camp programming for many years. “Participants love miniature golf and the experience Pirate’s Cove offers — a little skill, a lot of laughter and lifetime memories,” states George Armstrong, Founder of Spirit Day Camp.
Donations to Challenge Mountain support year-round recreational, social and cultural activities for individuals living with disabilities. Smiling faces, positive feedback and requests for “more” reinforce the need and desire for Challenge Mountain programming.
100% of CONTRIBUTIONS directly fund life-enriching experiences for children, youth and adults living with disabilities. Here’s how your gifts make a difference for so many:
- $1,000 Donation—Builds confidence, self-worth and independence for 20 students participating in a day of Equine Therapy.
- $500 Donation—Provides a full day of skiing and snowsports experiences for a local classroom of students with special needs
- $250 Donation—Provides opportunities for 3 Spirit Day Campers to participate in activities like golfing, swimming and boating.
- $100 Donation—Gives 4 individuals living with disabilities a chance to experience peer support with a sense of adventure through a day of low and high ropes course challenges.
- $50 Donation—Covers the cost of art materials for 10 participants to expand their creativity through art classes.
For more information about Challenge Mountain, visit challengemtn.org or call 231.582.1186