Spirit Day Camp 2019: July 8-12 or July 15-19
Register before June 1, 2019 to avoid a $25 late fee.
Register by Mail or Online
Register By Mail:
Download and complete the Registration Form to the right, fill out the required information and mail with a $100 check made payable to Spirit Day Camp/Challenge Mountain, PO Box 764, Boyne City, Michigan 49712.
Click the Register button above. Pick the week you want to attend. Complete the online questionnaire and pay online with a credit card.
Week of Spirit Day Camp REMINDERS:
- Camp begins at 9:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm Monday-Friday. PLEASE ARRIVE AND PICK-UP ON TIME!
- If a camper will be absent, please notify us before 9:00 am by calling or texting Linda Armstrong at 231.497.4060.
- Check-in and Pick-up each day at Petoskey High School cafeteria.
- Check Facebook for updates and news: SPIRIT or Challenge Mountain.
Contact Linda Armstrong at 231.535.2141 with questions outside of camp hours. For questions during camp, contact Linda Armstrong at 231.497.4060.
About Spirit Day Camp
SPIRIT Day Camp is offered each summer and includes outings that allow individuals living with disabilities the opportunity to stay connected while enjoying community activities with friends.
Campers will have the opportunity to choose one of two different weeks of SPIRIT Day Camp this year.
Activities differ from year-to-year and in the past have included:
- Trips to Mackinac Island
- Dinner and a movie
- Festival outings
- A day with the Young Americans
- And much more
To learn more about SPIRIT Day Camp or schedule your adventure, please call 231.535.2141.