Changing Lives through GIVING
In the words of a participant:
“We’ve been patient. Now let’s go outside.”
Dear Challenge Mountain Community,
The past year has been unprecedented for everyone, but perhaps most especially for Challenge Mountain families and participants who were suddenly unable to experience the activities and programs that sustain them throughout the year. Imagine what that must have felt like for children and adults living with a disability. From all that we learned in 2020, the Challenge Mountain Board of Directors is determined:
- to come back stronger than ever,
- to be resilient in the face of unexpected challenges, and
- to adopt our current safety protocols as standard procedure.
The future—and its unknowns—demands a more proactive approach to our planning, our scheduling, and our fundraising for adaptive recreation. We are committed to our programs and dedicated to this cause, giving impetus to everything that we hope to accomplish. We are asking you to JOIN US in kicking off our summer fundraising campaign.
Here’s how your gifts can help:
- A $300 DONATION provides a full day of life changing experiences for a school group learning to ski.
- A $100 DONATION supports a camper participating in Spirit Day Camp.
- A $50 DONATION builds confidence, self-worth and independence for a child participating in Equine Therapy.
- A $25 DONATION allows a participant to experience peer support and adventure in ropes course challenges.
Every dollar is put to good use, and every donation earns immeasurable gratitude from our participants and those who support them. Whether a first-time donor or a longtime supporter, please know that every gift is a life changer for a child or adult living with a disability. You, and YOUR DONATION, can make an impact today that will resonate far into the future.
The Challenge Mountain Board of Directors
Bill Aten, President
Hugh Conklin, Vice President
Olivia Francis, Secretary
Donations graciously accepted ONLINE at challengemtn.org/donate by MAIL to P.O. Box 764, Boyne City, MI 49712, or by PHONE at 231.582.1186.
Challenge Mountain is a non-profit 501c3 organization.