Driving Directions to Challenge Mountain Lodge
2205 N Springbrook Rd
Boyne Falls, MI 49713
*warning do not use Holms road*
From the NORTH using US-131
- Travel south on US-131 toward Walloon Lake junction. At the yellow traffic light, turn east/left on Springvale Road (C-81).
- After approximately 3 miles, watch for Springbrook Road on the right. A Challenge Mountain sign is situated in the middle of the intersection. Turn right on Springbrook Road.
- Watch for Challenge Mountain on the right after approximately 1 mile.
From the SOUTH
- Traveling on I-75 or US-27, take I-75 exit 282 (M-32) in Gaylord. Travel west/left on M-32, then take US-131 north/right toward Boyne Falls.
- Traveling from Traverse City, take M-72 in Acme toward Kalkaska, Turn north/left on US-131 in Kalkaska, and travel north toward Boyne Falls.
- Shortly after the yellow flashing traffic light (M-75) in Boyne Falls (about 200 yards), turn east/right on Thumb Lake Road (C-48), directly across from a log building on the left.
- About 2.5 miles watch for Springbrook Road, turn left. Travel about 4 miles to the stop sign at the T in the road; a Challenge Mountain sign is located there.
- Turn left on Springbrook (Holmes) Road. Travel approximately 1/2-mile; watch for Challenge Mountain on the left.
Call 231.582.1186 if you need further instructions.